Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Here we go again

Well it's been forever since I sat down to write a blog rather than read one. I could sped days reading my favorites, who always seem to have links to new ones that I fall in love with. Well now is the time to get back in gear.

Spring is finally here and I have successfully kept a container flower garden alive for 11 days. WOO HOO. My DH has also built me a container garden and by this weekend it will actually have plants to go in the dirt. I must give my 2-year old son kudos for helping daddy and letting Landry and I have a girls weekend.

Landry had her first soccer game on Saturday and it was hard switching to the coach hat, especially when I see little boys giving her a hard time. But then I switch back to coach when I see her hand on the hip and her finger wagging in their face while she is "chatting" with them. She can hold her own, I have no doubt.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Honey, Landry comes from a long line of strong, able-to-take-care-of-themselves women. I wouldn't worry about her too much either. I taught mine how to punch just in case the 'chatting' doesn't work. :)

And it's good to know that I'm not the only one who hasn't been blogging lately. We shall have to keep after each other to be more regular.

later girl!

Post a Comment